Terms and Conditions
- I will confirm your order by email. In the unlikely event of an item going out of stock just before you order, I will either agree to produce a similar item within 10 days or refund you through Paypal.
- The price you pay for items is set out on Scenic Silks, with a small flat rate shipping cost included at checkout (not for workshops). I reserve the right to increase or decrease these costs at any time. Subscribers to my blog will receive a pre-Christmas discount coupon code to add at checkout.
- Any irregularities of weave or texture are part of the character of the silk fabrics and should not be viewed as faults. I have tried to accurately portray the colours of my products but please be aware that they may vary on different computer screens. It is impossible to capture the true beauty of silk in a photograph! I hope you are happy with your purchase but feel free to contact me if you have any issues. I will accept returns within 14 days, providing the item is in its original condition with the label still attached. Postage is the buyer’s responsibility. I will issue a refund when I have received the item.
- Payments are processed through PayPal which is totally secure. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account. International deliveries will be considered. Please contact me for a shipping quote.
- I am happy for the items to be picked up from my house by arrangement, and payment can then be made by cash at the time. Please contact me for information and a discount.
- I aim to deliver within 3 business days, but if by chance I am away from home on holiday, I will email with a new delivery date. If this is unacceptable and you have completed the online purchase, I will refund by PayPal.
- I post my products by 1st class Royal Mail, or through parcel2go. I am not responsible for any damage to the plastic packaging, or the item/items during shipment, or for items lost or stolen.
- All items in my shop are ready to ship, but if you see something you would like in a different size or colour I am happy to discuss a custom order by email or phone, and confirm the order in writing, by email if possible. Upon full payment, the work on a custom order will begin. Please note that I no longer paint pictures on scarves or ties.
- My batik or mixed media pictures are dispatched by courier service. (For typical prices see parcel2go.com). Payments are discussed and confirmed, with dispatch on payment by PayPal or by bank transfer. I accept custom orders for paintings.